Thursday, November 22, 2007

Disgusting Toilets..

4 cubicles in the female toilet is shared among 4 departments- Catering Sales, Sales & Marketing, Telecommunications and Reservations.. However, usually only 2 are usable.. Why?! Becos the toilet seats are always full of pee at the sides.. Geez.. I'm guessing somebody stands up to pee.. Eeww.. Disgusting can't even start to explain what it looks like.. Haha..

Eliana's husband ordered flowers for her that got delivered to the office.. Their 3rd wedding anniversary.. So sweet! Reminds me of an issue long ago.. Hehe.. The ironic thing is that the Flower Delivery Guy gave her the wrong flowers and had to come back again.. Muahaha..

Went to Brewerkz ytd with the Orangs.. Celebrated Darren's birthday.. Crazy fun and laughter.. We bought him a shirt and 2 boxers with hamburgers and comic designs.. And got him drunk with 2 pulls of beer and 2 shots.. He even covered the flash when he was using Xuemin's polaroid camera to take the pic.. Haha.. Cabbed home..

On AL tml.. Woopeedoo! But I have something really impt to sit for.. The Driving Test.. I have absolutely zilch confidence in passing it.. Haiz.. So worried now.. I'll try my best.. Pray hard that I'll get below 18 pts please.. Have to rush back for trainee meeting after that too.. Sianz.. Lots of nice movies to watch now.. Haha..

No comments: