Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sucks being the only one left..

Don't say your heart's in a hurry.. It's not like we're going to get married..

Ya! That's the spirit! Haha.. So teeny bopper..

Anyway, something I want to vent out.. It sucks being the only trainee left in the whole dept.. Getting suan-ed- "So you're going to run the whole dept by yourself today?".. I'm not ok? It just so happens that one of the officers happen to go on AL so I have to do faxes.. It just so happens that I just learnt how to reply email ytd so I have to reply them today also.. It just so happen that someone happen to come and dump all the GDS bookings in front of me.. It just so happens that people start to call me to do this and that.. It just so happens that I'm sitting nearest to the Billing Fax file that's why I have to do photocopying and filing.. It just so happen that I'm the only one left so I have to do filing alone.. I'M NOT TRYING TO RUN THE WHOLE DEPT! I'M JUST A BLOODY TRAINEE! I'm already so tied up with the crazy amount of faxes coming in and people still ask you to do something so easy as photocopying.. It's not even urgent.. Haiz.. 12 days more.. Sometimes I wonder what if I had picked the other date instead.. =(

No comments: