Monday, November 19, 2007

Dr. Dang The Can~!

SIP doesn't just include working at a place.. It also include 4 E-journals, a Portfolio & a Project.. And news flash everybody! I havent' started on the latter two yet.. Oh.. I'm like so gonna fail SIP.. Haha..

Work was at 12pm but I reached at 915am.. Wanted to try the cheongsam.. The auntie shoo-ed me away and told me to come back at 10am.. ZzZzZz.. Dismay dismay.. They didn't have my size.. It's like a wakeup call for me.. You know? Yan Wan, start losing weight! Oh yeah! But California Fitness doesn't allow minors under 21 into their gym so boo hoo hoo.. I'm stuck to swimming and those non gym exercises.. Boring..

Headed to the Library after that.. Current Promotion: 1 card= 8 books! Therefore, this is my "To- Read List" before 8 Dec.. 1) Spirited Away- Cindy Miles 2) Charlie All Night- Jennifer Cruise 3) Message In A Bottle- Nicholas Sparks 4) Taken At The Flood- Agatha Christie 5) Kiss Me Once Kiss Me Twice- Kimberly Raye 6) Eloquent Silence- Sandra Brown 7) Almost Perfect- Julie Ortolon 8) Too Perfect- Julie Ortolon

Requested to learn how to reply emails today from Siva.. Learnt that replying to corporate people and travel agents have totally different tones.. Need to differentiate which to print out and not.. Gina started with some funny story in a train that got us all cracking up.. Went up to Call Centre a number of times to pass them some stuff.. Saw Sandy.. Amelia came looking for Suzie and I think she's ready to tekan me when I'm up.. Haha..

I'm just a trainee but when I reply emails, this is my signature..

Yan Wan
Reservations Officer

Oh.. Like Wow Whee! Then saw this email that got me and Siva in tears of laughter..

"Pls amend guest's name to Dr. Dang The Can.."

Haha.. Sorry.. Ain't trying to make fun of people's name but it was just so funny.. Didn't get the joke? Try reading the name out loud.. It just sounds so hilarious.. Dr. Dang The Can!

Here's my roster for this week:

Mon 19/11- 12pm to 8pm
Tues 20/11- 11am to 7pm
Wed 21/11- 830am to 430pm/ Driving Lesson 555pm
Thur 22/11- 830am to 430pm/ Driving Lesson 555pm
Fri 23/11- AL/ Driving Test 915am/ Trainee Meeting 3pm
Sat 24/11- 9am to 5pm
Sun- OFF

No comments: