Sunday, November 25, 2007

Flu Bug!

Uh oh.. I think I've caught the flu bug.. Hehe.. Hope it doesn't escalates to become something serious..

I want to eat steamboat.. Badly.. But I haven't the time.. What a waste.. But since I'm on a 10-6 from Mon to Wed and a 9-5 on Fri & Sat.. I'll ensure I'll squeeze time in.. On the brighter side, the uniform dept got me a cheongsam and miricalously, my fat butt decided to concede and alterations only need to be done at the waist.. Yay! Double wow-ness!

Got pangseh-ed by those two sisters to watch Enchanted.. ZzZzZ.. Now I'll have to find company all over again.. Maybe I'll do the loner thing again.. Sounds kinda cool.. Yeah.. Lots of nice nice movies.. No more comp passes.. Boo hoo hoo.. Payday's coming.. Wednesday! Delicious wondeful.. The pocket's getting bare and hanging dry by a thread as we speak..

Boredom is scary.. It turned me into a Final Fantasy 9 player on the PS2.. Haven't touched it in ages.. Gonna pack the PS2 back with me to Aljunied.. Ooh.. Still have like 7 books waiting for me to complete.. Fear behold me that I won't be able to sleep next week..

No comments: