Thursday, November 1, 2007

Stupid MRT..

I caught the HSM Concert on Ch 5 last night.. I'm so lucky.. Haha.. I wish I was there.. Rima bought a HSM mag for her daughter.. I took it to read immediately explaning to Ming Fa and the others about the show.. Gina complained that we sounded like a fish market.. Haha..

Gina approved my leave for 23 Nov.. Yay! It's a very important day, you know? Went to give the form to Rebecca after lunch but she wasn't around so I just left it on her table.. Headed back to office to see Sylvia and Wei Qi excited about going back to school.. =( I want to go back to school too.. Saw them again after work with Anilia so they presumed the "sisters" were going home tgt.. Haha.. Saw Wei Lun & Serene in the canteen.. Talked to them for a while.. They now have this "mutual understanding" btw them.. Haha..

Bummer.. The train route from Newton to Marina Bay was out of service.. ZzZzZ.. Peak hour somemore.. WTH.. So I couldn't transfer to the EW line at all.. Cabs were all "Hired" and I didn't know what bus I could take back to my Great- Grandma's place.. Even the bus stops were overflowing with ppl.. Meaning: I'M STUCK IN ORCHARD ROAD.. Was on the verge of crying lah.. Tired and hungry after a long day's work.. I sms-ed my mum as I was feeling so helpless and she told me my dad was stuck too.. One taxi uncle even rejected to take me when I flagged his "Un-hired" cab.. Walked to Orchard MRT and saw Anilia again.. Haha.. Trains were out of service for at least an hour.. =(

Bless the kind and HOT Malay guy who let me board his cab after combing the streets about 30 mins.. Haha.. He didn't look like a Taxi Driver at all.. More like a California Fitness instructor.. Haha.. My dad happend to be at Far East Plaza so route over to pick him up.. If not he'll have to wait for a bus all the way back to Tampines.. Haha.. That also means I don't have to pay the taxi fare.. =p

I want to go to Jay Chou's concert but the tickets are almost sold out.. And mind you, the concert's on 18 & 19 Jan 2008.. Haha.. Okie.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: