Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bad Luck..

Tell a lady that she looks thin and that will make her day.. I swear.. Haha.. Unless she's on some Bridget Jones conquest or she has just entered some "Who's The Fattest of Them All" competition.. Haha..

Carey told some stories during lunch about couples going to Thailand for holidays and the women disappearing in fitting rooms in Thailand and their boyfriends/ husbands finding them years later at shops, karaoke lounges and pubs in cages, limbs all disembered with scars on their bodies and all mentally deranged.. I think those ppl who did all these should really burn in hell.. Sorry for the gruesome description; just a prelude before Saw 4 comes out.. Haha..

I had BAD LUCK today.. Let's see.. Had to go Taka before work to renew my PDL at the Post Office, return my books and borrow some new ones..

1) Missed Somerset and had to alight at Orchard..
2) Went to the wrong Tower..
3) Forgot to bring my old PDL.. *Bangs Head*
4) Library not opened yet..
5) Saw a notice that the library will be closed on 30 Nov onwards and reopening in 2010.. =(
6) Couldn't find any fave book..
7) It started raining as I left for work..

Perfect day eh? Haha.. Dinner with Sandy at Heeren's Sakae.. I refused to believe that there was a buffet at this hour cos I think it's stupid for a sushi restaurant who could roll in the big bucks selling Ala Carte items to have a buffet.. However, it did! Haha.. And even more shocking was that it was a SHASHIMI buffet for $28.25 nett.. Means you order all the expensive plates there.. Haha.. They even have it on a Sat & Sun.. Oh gosh.. I wonder how they earn..

Dinner cancelled tml again.. ZzZzZ.. Okie.. Going to watch 公主小妹 now.. Haha.. It's quite nice.. Try it ppl.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: