Monday, October 29, 2007

Play Along..

Okie.. Enuff of all that emo-ing.. The whole issue is just so absurd in the 1st place.. If that's the way they want to play, I'll just play along.. Yup..

I'm on the 12-8 shift from Mon- Wed.. Boo.. Saw Rebecca at lunch today.. She said she was sorry.. Not that it matters anymore though.. Sandy's lost her voice from the Halloween party that I missed cos of the bad mood.. Didn't want to be affecting everybody.. Her voice is so cute now! Haha.. Cleared the drawers tgt until I got pulled by Raffles to help Carey with the faxes.. ZzZzZz.. Went up to Call Centre twice.. Saw Jianli..

Anilia called me Mei Mei today and I called her Jie Jie.. Haha.. Heads turned from S&M and they exclaimed how alike we looked again.. Haha.. Carey gave me 1 1/2 Kinder Buerno.. And I had cheesecake and Milo as an early dinner..

Wanted to sign up for revision driving lesson but my PDL has expired.. *Bangs Head* Want to renew it but Post Offices only open during office hours.. *Bangs Head again* Going to renew it before work tml, $25 gone and return my library books.. Dinner with Sandy at Pasta Mania tml and Dinner with Yanqi, Jay & Ms Goh on Wed.. Eat Eat Eat..

I wonder what if I put Ah Foo or Snoopy on my Motorbike.. Will they fly? =p

Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: