Friday, November 2, 2007

Something Special~!

I think there's just something special about Reservations.. Everytime I start to feel really bored, interesting events are bound to happen to get me hyped up about the job again.. Haha.. And thank you Gina for the wonderful schedule next week.. =D

Work wouldn't be fun without them~!

Reached work and saw Katherine searching through past complimentary room order forms.. I think she gave up seaching and asked us where we put our Feb 2007 forms.. FEB?! It's in the dark dark storeroom so we went to it.. FYI, the DDS is filled with boxes and boxes stacked with forms.. Couldn't lift the boxes on my own and couldn't possibly ask her to help too.. The lady's gonna be a mummy next year.. It's like asking Amber to carry a sack of raw corn.. Haha..

Carey was on A/L so Sandy and I took turns to do the faxes and upselling.. Funny session of asking "How to do this ah?" Haha.. Headed over to the Training Centre to get our new badges.. So tiny.. Lost- $5.. ZzZzZ.. Had to OT a while cos the faxes were never ending.. Loan Shark-ed again and pressed some travel agencies for payment.. I think they have no money to pay lah..

Some Catering Sales person came over and asked me to search the system for a "Kim Tan" of Mediacorp.. She wanted to change the room from a Grand Tower Premier to a South Tower Premier.. But special arrangements (Champagne, Flowers etc) were already done in the room so I couldn't do anything.. She can go and argue with FO and HSKP for all I care.. Haha..

Dinner @ Jacob's Cafe at Changi Village with my mum, dad and brother.. I love that place.. Good food, big portion and hurting on the pocket.. Haha.. But I'm not the one paying.. =p I seriously need to watch a new movie.. The last one I watched was "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry".. Haha..


Going back to school tml.. Hope we don't have to do another case study.. Haha.. But at least get to see friends and an extra off day.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: