Thursday, October 11, 2007

Spooky..

As of today, I officially believe in ghosts.. Something spooky happened.. It started with last night.. I dreamt that one of my friends was murdered and I was the one who found his body.. It was one of the worst nightmares I've ever had.. Today when I came home, I realised that one of my books, Cecilia Ahern's Where Rainbows End was missing from my pile of books.. I asked my maid and my great grandma but none of them had been into my room.. In the end, guess where I found it? Inside my shoe bag near my house door.. I haven't touched that shoe bag in ages and why should I even put the book in my shoe bag? My great grandma then told me that today was my late great grandfather's birthday and he may have come back to visit us.. He probably couldn't recognise me and therefore played a trick on me.. Therefore, I decided to buy his favourite ABC Stout as an offering.. I'm officially spooked.. (To that friend, I hope nth bad has really happened to you if not I'll be awfully sorry for the rest of my life)

Ok.. Enuff of the ghostly stuff.. Can I shout out that I really love group bookings? Haha.. It's really enjoyable and easy to key cos you can do it all at one go.. Jianli came over with some credit card guy and he was talking to me and Sandy about the switching of departments.. FO seems to have lots of politics.. Wonder if I should still go there? Being that Reservations have minimal politics, I prob won't be used to it.. Oh well.. Going back Tampines tml.. Meaning I'll have to bring lots of stuff to work tml.. ZzZzZ..

Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: