Wednesday, October 10, 2007

1st Month in MM~!

Argh! I finally have songs that I want to upload into my Ipod only to realise I left the cable back at Tampines.. !!! Oh well.. I'll upload them on Friday bahz.. =( Ooh.. Today officially marks my 1st month in MM.. =D I think its time to send Rebecca that email..

It was a eat eat eat day at work today.. Hardly get to do filing these few days.. Keyed lots of invoices out this morn and wasted tons of paper again.. Kway Chap for lunch.. Subway cookie for dessert.. I still owe Sandy the movie money, stockings money and cookie money.. Oops.. Rima gave everybody pineapples.. Suzie bought 2 Bengawan Solo cakes.. S&M gave us half a Swissbake cake.. One of their sales manager's son's 1st month I think.. See? Now this is what you call a eat eat eat day.. Learnt abit of group booking today since Mingfa's away at Taiwan and Carey has to take over his duties.. Popped over to S&M to asked Denise some ques and to get the JHC contract from Sylvia..

OT-ed a while cos Carey's table was overflowing with faxes and Suzie needed help with photocopying.. Asha's falling sick too.. Anilia has already taken 2 days MC.. Tsk tsk.. I blame the air con.. Haha.. The whole department was so hectic today.. Headed to Taka's library to get some books.. Asked the info counter for directions and she told me it's beside Sincere Watches.. Turns out that it was beside Sincere Watches but 4 storeys above.. ZzZzZ.. Finally found my P.S I Love You.. + 3 more other books.. Hehe.. Yan Wan is happy.. Metamorphosis is making her happy too.. Haha..

Random thought.. When somebody gives up his/her seat to you, it means you're either pregnant or a senior citizen.. Haha.. And is the bottle half full or half empty? Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: