Friday, October 12, 2007

Afraid of Qantas~!

Back at Tampines but the whole house is so quiet.. Dad's in Beijing, Grandma & 3 sisters in Malaysia.. I hear crickets already.. Haha.. Monday is the last epi of Metamorphosis! Rui En Rui En!


I'm so afraid of Qantas now.. Keyed in like countless numbers today.. I think I made 10,000 mistakes.. Haiz.. Filing in the morning with Yilong and Wei Hao.. Took our own sweet time cos "Raffles" wasn't in.. Haha.. Some guy from dunno which dept occupied my table today.. Grrr.. Asha's on MC again leaving me alone again.. Gina told us that there'll be a trainee meeting on 19/10.. Got 2 timings.. Dunno which one to go.. And I still owe Rebecca that email.. Argh! I have no guts to send it to her..

Sat at Mingfa's table today.. Couldn't help Carey.. Too far.. Wei Qi came over to look for Gina and since there was an Auntie talking to her, she came over to talk to me.. Haha.. Sad to hear she and Sylvia will be leaving on 9/11.. They have been great company if not Sandy and I would be like the only trainees in the whole office.. But then again, I may not even be there on 9/11.. Who knows? =)

Popped over to Accounts to pass Sunny some stuff.. Yilong's last day today.. Bye Bye.. Wonder who's gonna help Gina now.. Hmm.. Next week's schedule's a bit messed up.. Oh well.. OFF on Sunday.. Got a PH tml means I dun have to work at MM.. But I'm working still at......... =D

Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: