Saturday, October 13, 2007

I miss School..

I have a flooded Hotmail inbox.. Haha.. The spammers you know who you are.. Let's see, we have a Madcap Magician, a Mr. Derrick Sim and many more.. =D

Back to work at GV today.. MM gave me a PH, OFF on Sun.. Work lor.. Double pay mahz.. Haha.. Europa.. So boring.. Nobody one.. Boo.. So spent lots of time just talking to Jessica about the birds and the bees of life and you could include cows too.. I miss soft drinks.. You can nv get them in MM.. =( Seems there're lots of new people.. All looking at me giving me that, "Who's this girl who looks like a newbie and already carrying the walkie?" look.. Haha.. Nvm.. This "new girl" may not appear in another 1 month or so also.. Cash On the Dot.. Got souvenirs from the BKK Gang.. Love the Bob Bob Head keychain so I decided to name him Bob Bob.. =DHeaded home.. Went swimming at CBC.. 20 laps.. Dinner/Supper @ the kopitiam near my house..

So sleepy now.. School's starting for lots of people.. I'm not included.. =( I miss school.. I miss my life.. I wanna get that driving test over and done with.. Feeling very moody now cos of some stuff.. Not telling.. Oh well.. I should stop lamenting over my pitiful life and let you ppl get some shut eye.. =D Wishing everybody a Happy Hari Raya Puasa!

Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: