Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Metamorphosis~!

Omg.. Metamorphosis is just so addictive.. I'm so so hooked on it.. Haha.. Rui En Rui En! My back is aching now.. Everyday sit eat type sit eat type.. Haha..

Usual day at work.. Ain't gonna talk much about it.. As planned, walked to Wisma to get the charger fixed.. Sony Ericsson has this service now that it's really excellent.. You get a queue number and they'll SMS you when it's about your turn so you don't have to keep on waiting.. Cool right? Had some time befoere my turn.. Popped over to Charles & Keith to get an exchange and had the Scissors Rice at Food Republic.. Got a new charger on the spot.. Home..

The Nanny Diaries have been freelisted.. Time for a movie~! Haha.. With my pathetic amount of comp passes left.. Wanna watch this new Japanese movie, Closed Note.. Erika Sawajiri's in it and the storyline looks sad.. Additional bonus is that Yui cuts the theme song for this movie too.. Haha.. Think gotta wait a long time for it bahz.. I'm missing my guitar.. Haha..


Can sleep late today finally.. 12-8 tml.. Sianz lehz.. Start work already must eat lunch liaoz.. Haha.. Then starve all the way until 8.. Eating some Da Chang Jin meat shop for supper.. Does that mean I'll miss my Metamorphosis?! Oh No..

Okie.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: