Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'll sign the damn form..

I found another best friend at work.. It's name is called The Fax Machine.. Haha.. I love it and it's addicted to me.. =D

Couldn't do filing in the morning, too many stuff to key.. Suzie treated the morn staff to soon kueh.. Haha.. Lost Asha's stapler.. Oops! Anilia gave me some S&M form to key.. It was from a company called Honeywell.. Cute right the name? Haha.. Followed Carey up to the Accounts Department.. Scary corridor, hectic office.. Searched for some Sept 21 credit card slip.. Had helped from this guy called Kelvin and it happens to be his last day.. Haha..

Lunch was Yong Tau Foo and Tomato Soup.. Not too bad.. The photocopier started giving trouble and the repair guy had to be called in.. 1st time in almost 1 month in Reservations that I've seen the photocopier taken a 30 mins break during working hours.. Everybody wanted to print stuff, send email and receive faxes.. Haha.. I'm so gonna die filing all the bookings tml..

Rushed to Vivo after that to meet Yan Qi and Cousin for dinner.. Couldn't reach in time and Cousin had to go for work.. Hi Cousin! Thai Express.. Quite normal the food.. Off to GV to collect payslip.. Was greeted with a not very welcoming greeting.. Oh well.. I'll sign the damn form if you really want me to go.. You just need to ask instead of going on about HR and whats not.. Forget it.. I'll sign it on the spot if you want it so badly.. Sheesh.. Glad that I could see some familiar faces and Ah Ma.. Haha..

Bought donuts and rented a book.. Cecilia Ahen's "Where Rainbows End".. They didn't have P.S I Love You.. =( Headed over to Pasta Mania to meet Bernice, Yixia, Wayne, Weiting, Fion and Colleen.. Didn't eat.. Was too full.. Dapao-ed food for some of them back at GV.. Home after that.. Managed to catch Metamorphosis.. Every episode is like the finale episode- Excitingly exciting..

Meeting Asha tml for breakfast at work.. Didn't know the canteen provides free breakfast too apart from the allocated 1 meal a day.. Haha.. Off to Wisma tml after work to send the charger for repair.. And gotta pop over at Charles & Keith for an exchange.. The court shoes I bought ytd were too big.. =( Was limping all over work today..

Bon Voyage to Bernice, Weiting, Junwei, Geswin, Wayne, Fion & Colleen~! Enjoy Bangkok! =D

Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: