Thursday, October 4, 2007

Eat Sit Type Sleep~!

Argh.. I feel bloated.. Eat Sit Type Sleep Eat Sit Type Sleep.. And by the way, Ms Leo Sin Hwee is flying off for her second holiday tml and she only asked me for a luggage this morning.. Way to go girl.. Haha.. Anyway, Bon Voyage! Damn.. Everybody's going away on holiday except for me.. Haha..

Work was pretty alright.. New pair of heels, a few blisters here and there but I made it thru.. Lunch was pretty alright too with Valerie and Reservations.. Wanton Mee.. Wanted to walk around but Valerie was in her Cheong Sam so sat in the locker room instead.. Got pretty hungry around 5 and kept taking the biscuits..

Overbook Overbook Overbook.. The whole of Oct is like that.. People out there! Pls stop making bookings liaoz! The whole of MM is full during Mid Oct.. I'm serious.. If you all do not want to be walking to another hotel, I beg you all to stop booking.. Haha.. MM's staff are all going to die.. FO is going to die checking in the guests and handling overbooking cases.. Housekeeping are going to clean and clean.. F&B are going to be entertaining lots of guests.. S&M will be glad they've met their quota.. Reservations is going to die with the huge amounts of billings, no show and follow up we've gotta do.. I can just imagine the look on Suzie's face now.. The only person who's probably going to be very happy would be "Raffles".. Haha..

Sandy's going to die tml too cos we now have 2 boxes of filing to do almost equivilant to almost 1000 booking forms.. And it's a pity I'm on the 12- 8pm shift.. Good Luck.. Steamboat just now with Grandma for supper.. That's the reason I'm bloated.. Going back Tampines tml.. I miss my bed.. I'm sure it misses me too.. Haha..

Okie.. Stop here liaoz.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: