Friday, October 5, 2007

I Love my Indonesia Guests~!

I love my Indonesian guests.. Becos they don't have 1st & Last names.. Haha.. Makes my life alot easier.. =D Carey made my day today.. She said I was her left/right hand and that she couldn't work without me.. Haha..

Lunch today was a bore.. Fish fillet, Baked Beans, Sausages & Nuggets.. What are we? 3 year old kids? Haha.. And I tore another pair of my stockings.. Damn.. Lucky Rai has places to get cheap and good ones.. My back really hurts nowadays.. Must be the posture.. Yilong taught me and Sandy how to do upselling today.. His last day on Tues.. Got a Shatec intern coming in on Monday.. Got so hungry just now that I ended up feasting on biscuits.. Gina gave me some kueh kueh.. Haha..

Meeting 307 for breakfast tml.. BL and I decided to give everybody a morning call so that everybody goes tml.. Haha.. Wonder where the Orangs will be going after the SIP session tml.. Okie.. Going off le..

My Reservation Slip~!



Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: