Thursday, August 23, 2007

Youtube Works!

I'm feeling jolly again because Youtube is working for me again.. =D I was having problems with it for the whole of ytd and today morning.. This message kept appearing :"Hello, You either have Javascript turned off or you are using an old version of Adobe Flash Player".. Dunno what it was about but I couldn't care less.. Cos its fixed..

Went to airport yesterday to study with the Orangs.. Firstly, it was at Coffeebean.. Everybody was late except for Sandy, Jolyn and I.. Ordered a Pure Chocolate Ice Blended.. Moved over to Popeyes after that cos Coffeebean was too tiny.. The mashed potato, cajun fries and biscuit is just heavenly.. Didnt managed to see any familiar staff though.. Just for info, I used to work for the company that manages quite a number of eateries in the airpot including Popeyes, Changi Kopitiam, Sundanese and Chen Fu Ji.. Studied till 530pm and left for home to get my guitar and went for lesson.. It's my last lesson next week.. Sadded.. =(

Well, today was pretty much an "OB" Day.. Never went thru the textbook so many times before.. But nth's in so pray hard for me ppl.. It's another 7-9pm paper all over again.. TP loves us doesn't it? Okie.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: