Saturday, August 25, 2007

OB Paper~!

Morning was spent reading the OB Text.. Chose stuff to insert into my brain and stuff to omit but I think mostly everything went out.. Haha.. Gave up halfway and went for more Hannah Montana-ing.. You dunno what that is? It's a show on Disney Channel that I'm pretty hooked on! =D Too bad its only shown on weekends; this poor addicted girl here has to resort to Youtubing to get her daily dose thats why she almost died of under dosage ytd.. Haha..

Ate a very early dinner at 5pm then my mum drove me to school as she was on her way out.. Reached quite early and studied abit more OB.. Mr Pras kept shoo-ing us into the classroom but all of us wouldn't budge.. OB Paper was alright I would say.. Passable.. However, there were some glitches here and there..

Firstly, the tutors forgot to give us the MCQ Shading paper and we have to spend an additional 5 mins on shading our answers.. Secondly, during the exam, some classes got told by a certain tutor that they needed to name 8 types of power bases instead of the 4 types required.. However, some classes like mine didnt even got wind of it.. Diaoz.. Feel like heck care-ing it but its 14 marks! My fingers were all numb by the time the paper ended whatsmore with that freezing aircon and I left my jacket in my bag.. Diaoz.. And Sandy was right.. The tips that her tutor gave her like macham telling us what is coming out in the paper like that.. The tips were 100% of what was in the paper lah.. Diaoz.. Haha..

We had planned a Birthday Cake Surprise for Shaun and with the helpful coordination from Lisi's boyfriend, we managed to surprise him successfully with a very LOUD birthday song.. Haha.. The cake was Swensen's Oreo Ice Cream Cake.. Heavenly.. Xuemin was quite fascinated by the dry ice.. Haha.. Then as planned, decided to head to Chomp Chomp for supper..


However, another funny situation happend at the bus stop while we were waiting.. Xianglin suddenly mentioned why are we all travelling to some place where it was so inaccessible and that set us all thinking where to go again.. Another ironic thing was that at this moment, all the buses came at the same time leaving us stuck to which one to board.. Haha.. So we kind of just missed all the buses and sat there reconsidering where to go agian.. We then decided to bored the next bus that arrives and ironically, a staff bus came.. Haha.. But 69 came next and so we headed to Tampines.. Eastlink Foodcourt for late supper.. Chatted and crapped.. Was considering whether or not to head to Alverina's Birthday Party at Bar Opiume 1 but I guessed I wasn't in the right attire and mood to travel all the way there.. So yeah, headed home instead..

Okie.. This will be about it.. Need to sleep and get up to study for DPD tml.. Last paper on Monday! Cool! Then 13 days of holiday before SIP.. Cheers! Good Night Moo- Putts! Heard this very funny quote on Hannah Montana.. No offense to Global Warming Protectors though!

(Why should I care whether or not my grandchildren gets to see Polar Bears? You don't see me crying when I don't see Dinosaurs the moment I was born)

No comments: