Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bridesmaid~!

My whole family is cyber addicted.. We would die without the internet.. That's what I just concluded today.. I think my sisters will know why I'm saying this.. Haha..

Anyway, the morning and afternoon was probably spent slacking around watching some Disney Channel stuff on Youtube.. Felt like exams are over but NOT! Took an afternoon nap and started studying around 7pm.. Campus Superstar came on and again, I was hooked on TV.. Not really exciting cos you could actually predict the results way before..

Had another crazy conversation with Sarah, Wei Lun and Beilin just now.. I said I was going to eat a cheesecake and they thot it was that 307 Cheesecake long ago.. Goodness.. Well, ppl, this is the cheesecake..



And I have no idea why the conversation suddenly turned to me.. All I can say:

1) Sarah, take him back!
2) Wei Lun, go clean your mind!
3) Beilin, go watch your HSM!

Haha.. These people want to be my bridesmaids next time.. Okie.. I'm going to be a "good" student and bury myself in those empty lecture notes and hope that my "Kerbua" skills work on Monday to help me pass the paper.. Good Night Moo- Putts!

(Another colour turns to grey and it's just too hard to watch it all slowly fade away)

No comments: