Monday, August 27, 2007

爱情副作用~!

I realised another thing today again.. My whole family is also High School Musical 2 Soundtrack crazy.. I hear "What Time Is It?" blasting from the computer downstairs.. "Gotta Go My Own Way" from the study room.. And not to mention "All For One" coming from the iTunes of Yours Truly.. =p

Well, went to Ikea for lunch today.. Was crazy enuff to order 30 meatballs for me and my sisters to share but we are sure pro-meatball eaters.. Only 2 meatballs were left.. Haha.. And they still had a craving for that $1 hotdog.. I was stuffed.. Headed to Giant for some grocery shopping and ended up buying lots of snacks and drinks.. Hadn't grocery shop in the longest time.. Picked my mum up from the airport and headed home for some afternoon nap.. Read a book instead..



We were waiting for my dad to pay.. So Yeah..

The Sisters~!

Dinner at the CC near my house.. Only started my Dest Revision at 7pm.. Haha.. Right now, I do hope that my "Kerbua" skills work tml.. I gonna need it.. Badly.. Last paper tml- 430pm and it would be the last exam I would ever be sitting for in TP.. (Hopefully) Haha.. 4 Plans tml after exam.. Plan A- Out with the Orangs.. Plan B- Out with 307.. Plan C- Meet Zhi Jun.. Plan D- Go catch my movies.. Hmm..

Watched a mildly old Ch 8 Drama just now- Beyond the Axis of Truth II.. It was so addictive.. Something about cloning during those 2 episodes.. The main leads for the episodes were Qi Yu Wu & Rui En.. I swear they are one of the most matching reel couples I've ever seen in my years of watching TV.. Haha.. Mental Note to watch this drama next Sunday again.. So I decided to go listen to some Rui En songs after that.. She Sings?! Some of you might be asking.. Yes! And she does a damn good job at it too.. Too bad she only has one album.. But the songs are all super! Loving "爱情副作用" right at this moment..

Okie.. Should stop here bahz.. Want to try to wake up by 9am to study for that paper.. And Sin Hwee sent me a super sweet msg just now.. Yes Girl, you are one of my 最疼姐妹 too~! I want to go swimming.. =p


This is so cool~!

爱情副作用

黑夜就快吞噬我


用我不要的寂寞


我讨厌脆弱的我


和黑暗的角落你


设定角色给我


我想我有些迷惑


成全了你的想像


我却变得沉默距离


 能让彼此冷静反省


 不快乐的原因


爱不该依赖迁就而存在


爱 不该迁就而存在


是爱情的副作用


在热恋期后失控


你若要我为你改变


那你爱的不是我是


爱情的副作用


暗示我们已走到尽头


诚实面对自己


谁也没有错


爱情起了副作用


诚实面对自己


我认为没有错

(You can clone Humans and my DNA, but you can never clone my love)

No comments: