Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hairspray~!

I'm just lost 16 marks in today's DPD Paper.. Becos I completely forgot to use the correct principles! Haha.. Whatever! It's over liaoz.. =D And I brought lots of things to school today.. Ayuni's Loaf Tin, Beilin's HSM, Wei Lun's Saw 2 and Sarah's Heroes..

Went to Town with Parinee, Sandy, Xianglin, Xuemin, Winnie and Pamela after the exam.. Read XL's story on the bus.. So romantic and touching.. Pls write Part 2! Decided to catch Hairspray at Cineleisure.. I was totally on for it now that my Zac Efron fever is on.. Bought tix for the 745pm show and went for dinner at Pasta Mania first.. Went shopping a while.. Met JW who needed company for dinner and then got teased by those crazy girls.. Haha..

Saw these outside Heeren.. Totally made my day.. =D

Hairspray is a happy show.. It made me feel like dancing esp at the last part.. But nobody does that in a Singapore Cinema.. Haha.. Zac Efron really has wonderfully beautiful eyes.. And that host in the show too.. He has that charisma.. Ooh.. Eye Candy.. The songs were nice too and John Travolta being the mum was absolutely comedic.. Home after that.. I told the girls I was an introvert and they disagreed.. Haha.. Maybe I have some hidden self..

Watched Hey Gorgeous! just now.. Those with the highest votes online are not cute, shuai or pretty at all.. Mostly is those picked on the spot.. Haha.. The Mr NP winner is cute not to mention talented.. =p The groupmates and I were talking about the whole show while MSN-ing each other.. Haha.. Miss our "Time Spent Together" very much.. I'm addicted to 芮恩's songs.. They are just absolutely wonderful.. Really.. The news said there were supposed to be 2 moons at 1230am today but I only saw 1.. =(

I'm in a jolly mood now..

1) Exams are over
2) Payday- 30 Aug
3) 芮恩's Music
4) Groupmates who don't say Bye right after projects are done
5) High School Musical 2 OST

Going back to TP tml to make use of the computers.. Need to burn some stuff and my CD Drive has decided to crash on me.. Yup.. Haha.. Maybe going for solo movie watching tml.. Dunno.. Bored.. Haha.. Okie.. It's getting late.. Bye Bye Moo- Putts~!

No comments: