Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Burn~!

Headed to TM's Popular to buy some CD-Rs then proceeded to TP to use the computers to burn my stuff.. Stayed there from 12- 530pm.. Exhausted and freezing in the labs.. And it hadn't rained like today in the longest time ever.. My toes are cold..

Ms Goh called and asked for the Chongqin Steamboat's number.. Later learnt that they were bringing the China Trainees for dinner there.. I'm suddenly craving for it again.. Haha.. It's like my weekly addiction.. =D Had a wonderful chat with Xiaomei today.. It's been a long time..

Boo Hoo Hoo.. I'm working Floor tml.. All thanks to that evil Ah Ma who has completed Why Why Love.. *Envy* Haha.. Ya.. Most ppl would prob be jumping for joy at the mention of working at Floor.. BUT.. I haven't been at Floor for a very long time already.. I don't know how they check cinemas and their routines too.. Oh God.. Help me.. Haha.. Well, this is what happens when you have enuff staff to play around.. I think I'm in deep shit too.. I have 3 Comp Passes expiring end of Aug and I have yet to use them.. =p

Watched the last episode of The Peak just now having missed it.. I wanna watch Honour and Passion again.. Haha.. There's nth nice on TV nowadays.. Unless you call Ruan Mian Mian acting ugly at 7pm and Joanne Peh acting tomboyish at 9pm addictive..

Programme

29 Aug- Work/ Guitar
30 Aug- Work/ Payday
31 Aug- Work/ CC Session
1 Sept- Ratatouille with Sisters
2 Sept- Work
3 Sept- Free
4 Sept- Work/ LD
5 Sept- 307 Outing
6 Sept- Free
7 Sept- Free
8 Sept- Free
9 Sept- HSM 2
10 Sept- Welcome to Meritus Mandarin!

*Ask me out on the "Free" days if not I'll prob wun be able to meet any of you after 10 Sept.. =( Good Night Moo- Putts~!

(我一字不提就是对你死心, 你还是没学会怎样爱我)

No comments: