Wednesday, August 22, 2007

You Are The Music In Me~!

I seriously think that there are people in this world who have nothing better to do than disturb others.. They should really get a life.. Period. =D

I'm currently suffering from cooped-up-at-home fever.. Haha.. Let's see.. I've been home since Sunday and totally bored.. Trying to force myself to study is pointless because I can't concentrate.. Haha.. But I have no idea why I still managed to do.. Basically, I'm in a jolly mood today becos of 3 things!

Firstly, B+ for Dest.. Really didnt expect it due to the info-less individual issues presentation and the interview questions that I had trouble answering.. Thanks to the wondeful groupmates who helped me pull thru it with the wondeful project! =D

Secondly, my grandma suggested lunch at Pepper Lunch today and therefore, I was able to step out of my habitat.. =p Even though we went home st8 after that but it was enuff to ease me of my utter boredom-ness..

Thirdly, Beilin will know why I'm in such a jolly mood now.. Hehe.. Cos I can bet she is too! Thanks so much! ;-D

Okie.. I'm gonna stop here and try to study Dest.. Going to meet the Orangs for study at the airport.. Following that, I'll have to rush for my guitar..

(You are the Music in Me)

(Once in a lifetime means there’s no second chance so I believe that you and me should grab it while we can)

No comments: