Tuesday, August 21, 2007

OB Lec~!

Well, I woke up at 930am today thinking that the OB Lec was at 10am.. Therefore, giving myself an excuse not to go.. Basically, it was laziness.. =p Received a sms from Cherie and call from Sarah at 1049am and 1054am respectively and realised that the lec was actually at 11am.. Haha.. But I decided to stay at home after all.. I'm bad.. Whereby, I later got tricked by them (Cherie, Sarah and Beilin) into thinking that the Lec covered impt tips for the exam.. Haha.. But yeah, there were still impt tips..

Going to pose some pics from the BE Presentation 2, Project PH & Cheesecake Saturday since Beilin has just uploaded the pics on her blog..

BE Presentation 2

We just gave up on rehearsing and carried on with our crazy entics!

Look at Cherie's expression after drinking the no-sugar-added coffee I brewed!

That's us!

Yeah, we're all nervous!

You can find our presentation videos here:

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP2DZV93-OU
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eT1HLj7itw

Cheesecake Saturday


Wei Lun was eating cup noodles 1st thing in the morning.. The smell was enticing..

Cherie's friend was trying to hide from the camera but still got caught!

Chiong ah! On to war with the Chef's Knife!

Sarah looks like some innocent kid here being caught in the act for eating the cake!

Eat Eat Eat!

Project PH


晴天娃娃

门外的桂花香

飘进我的书桌前

我知道该起床

妈再给我两分钟

拉开了窗帘

怎麼是下雨天

把吐司咬碎碎

餵我的狗叫MIKAI

哥哥说你猜猜

今天为什麼下雨

原来MIKAI把晴天娃娃吃了

我讨厌下雨天

亲爱的你快出现

不然我

就告诉妈咪你偷牵我的手

Nobody's Perfect

Nobody's perfect!

I gotta work it!

Again and again til I get it right.

Nobody's perfect!

You live and you learn it!

And if I mess it up sometimes,

Nobody's perfect!

Hehe.. 2 songs that I really love now.. Tee Hee.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: