Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wisdom Tooth..

There's officially only 3 more weeks of school left before the study break and exams welcome me with their open arms.. Aren't we all excited about it? Boo..

Tuesday- No classes today but still met the group in school for project.. Did abit of everything then headed to KFC for lunch using Cherie's coupons.. Shared stories about dramatic incidents that happend to us.. Had fun laughing and flabber-ghasting at certain points.. Headed back to school and saw a "Matrix" person.. Ooh.. Continued on projects and came up with a camping list for BE.. Met Kristin, Amber and her husband for dinner at Marina Square's Yuki Yaki.. Meeting time was changed from 630pm to 7pm to 630pm and everyone only came at 7pm.. =D Yuki Yaki is quite good with their choices of food to BBQ or steamboat but the Tom Yum Soup is bad.. Chong Qin is still the best.. Craving for it now.. Had the signature ice cream teppanyaki which made my teeth ache.. and they had really weird flavours.. the meal was on them so Thanks Guys~! slept oni at 4am becos I couldnt bring myself to sleep.. Dunno why.. haha..

Wednesday- OB Lec.. A topic that could easily have been done in 1 hr but the lecturer had to drag it with repeated points and her voice reminds me of Doloris Umbridge.. Piercingly Sharp.. Not to mention the lecture room was freezingly cold.. Huiying and I were trembling.. Headed to Mensa with the proj grp for late lunch and had an instant craving for Milo.. It was some special health day today so they were giving out free Apples, Milo & Ice Cream.. only the Apple found me which i rejected.. Moved to Library for Dest discussion.. Initial plans were to do the BE Reflections tgt but Dest was more impt.. Guitar in the evening.. Learnt to play that Lilo & Stich song, "Can't help falling in love".. But boring lesson cos it was done in plucking.. Yan Wan prefers strumming.. haha..

Forgive me if I've been abit cranky lately.. Reason: I feel a wisdom tooth growing.. And it hurts.. =( It's been years since I last grown a tooth.. I don't even have cavities.. haha.. My fellow failures wants an outing to the zoo but Yan Wan has no time.. Sorry guys.. and they wanted to trick me to watch Simpsons.. Grrr.. No movie to watch.. Boring.. Payday has just arrived and I've already planned how to use the $..

1) Hair Rebonding
2) KBOX Sessions
3) Dinner Outings
4) 1 GB Memory Card for my HP

It's been a long day (long entry).. Been doing Dest since I came back.. Edit Edit Edit.. Felt abit pissed along the way but lucky there was B & W to calm me down as always.. haha.. Meeting in school tml at 10am to rehearse OB and compiling Dest.. Followed by Colour & Composition class.. hehe.. Life's tight but it's a quality life.. =D Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: