Thursday, July 26, 2007

Love Story

Yan Wan took a cab to school today becos she was too lazy to lug all that barang barang to school.. Barang Barang being laptop, plug, mouse & art bag.. And becos I couldn't squeeze all those Brg Brg into my bicycle basket either.. $3.30 gone but the driver wished me Good Luck.. haha..

Headed to the library for OB discussion.. While doing our slides, Beilin, Wei Lun, Qiu Tin & I had a mini KBOX session with the aid of my lappy.. haha.. and we realised we all shared the same taste in songs.. i think we did good.. Beilin brought snacks along too.. even more KBOX-like.. wished there was Shirley Temple.. =D wished we could K right this minute.. Sarah came and we started rehearshing the skid.. damn funny trial run.. laughed like crazy at WL's "Hamster" voice while QT and I played Scissors Paper Stone like 10 billion times.. zZzZ.. haha.. Ayuni came and we collated destination tgt.. the grp dapao-ed Chicken Rice for me.. Thanks Guys! BL, i want to see today's videos!

slacked around until 3 then headed for Co&Co class.. had to present my Assignment 1.. and slept thru the entire lesson.. it was so boring with all that theory.. started on Assignment 2 and realised I can't skip next week's lesson as it was submission but I could skip the next next one as it was discussion.. =D leave it waiting for me to be cleared..

what a boring night it has been.. Yawn.. None of my group mates are online means I currently have no project discussions.. therefore, this long entry.. hehe.. watched the Ch 8 show just now and there was this line in the show that totally gross me out.. "You are wearing a Lucky Star pendant thats why you met me, your Rescue Star" Totally Eeww.. Utter mushiness..

Okie.. Think I've talked enuff liaoz.. Still have to prepare for OB presentation.. I'm craving for Brownie Cheesecake now.. Esp the ones baked by my mum's friend.. But I have no idea where to get it.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

QT & WL discussing how to bully BL~!

Sarah conducting an interview with Ming.. Voice and images have been altered to protect the identity of the speaker.. LOL

Gummy Bears from America.. Courtesy of Sarah..

No comments: