Saturday, July 28, 2007

Abit Short~!

I had a very funny incident with the 2 printers at home the other day.. Wanted to print the Dest Slides so I used Printer 1 first and it ran out of Colour ink so I changed a new one and realised that it was empty too.. -.-' Lucky there was another extra so I changed it and the printing carried on until suddenly I realised Printer 1 then ran out of Black ink.. Grr.. and i didnt have extra.. so i had to reprint everything at Printer 2 which was working fine until stupidly, it ran out of black ink too.. What the.. Therefore, Yan Wan spent 1hr printing 30 pages of PPT slides.. Blehz..

Friday- Headed to sch early to print the slides to hand to other grps.. Took cab again.. Then went to bind and went to the project room that we booked.. Reached the earliest.. Rehearsed the OB skid.. Couldn't stop laughing as usual.. haha.. Took some pics as I was waiting for my turn to present.. Rushed to Biz Park for Lunch.. All of us had Curry Chicken Cutlet in which I added in 3 packets of Chilli sauce.. =D







OB Presentation- Went to pick the presentation sequence number and my group got to present first.. Havent even settle down and then we just scrambled all over the place.. haha.. But I think it went quite well for the skid as there was much laughter but i think we weren't so prepared for the stand up presentation.. haha.. the other groups presented too and I realised my class has really lots of comical people and great actors & actresses.. The teacher gave some comments and we were wondering why she talked so little about our grp.. Mayb she was too infatuated with Xavier's grp.. =p Cherie took a video for our presentation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoxwvSLw1z4 and I took hers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJjwaK5Bob8



Rushed to Marina Square to meet Ah Ma and Junwei for KBOX.. was 15 mins late.. Oops! and they looked so diff after their haircuts.. haha.. Both wanted to convince me that they looked younger.. so, The grandmother now looks 21 and the other one has become a 16 Year Old.. =p Went to GVMA to visit Jennifer after her transfer then headed to the food court for an early dinner.. saw Kris and her BF.. so qiao.. Yile came to join us later and we went back to GVMA again.. haha.. Marina's KBOX was full so we had to walk over to Suntec for our room.. they gave us quite a big room.. Not on form ytd.. Shucks! haha.. and the room was cold.. Left around 1030pm and reached home oni around 12am..





Sat- Met Ah Ma and Rashidah at Harbourfront's Mac for breakfast.. As usual, I was late again.. Oops.. And I dun really like Mcdonald's new way of ordering food.. they have now changed to the Carls' Junior way of keying in the order then the food will oni be prepared then.. I was stuck at the counter waiting for my food with 2 other ppl.. Clogged up the entire place.. Tsk Tsk Tsk..

Headed to GV after that.. 5 ppl opening CB.. Wow! Everything was done within 30 mins.. haha.. so we started our detail cleaning even before the first session.. 900+ popcorn redemption but many leftovers.. pretty slacked day today.. made annoucements about the seating on the showtimes over the PA system but none of the patrons wanted to listen to me and continued to Q.. haha.. Overall, had fun at work today with Rashidah, Grace and Nemo.. hehe.. but down $0.50.. Received a belated birthday present (jacket) after work from 7 great ppl- Yanqi, Jie Ping, Yong Xing, Sharon, Wind, Jay & Ah Ma.. Thanks Guys~! =D







Okie.. Ending here.. Fascinated by 迷路兵's songs.. Their guitar mix is superb.. =D Driving Lesson tml morning followed by shopping for BE's stuff then to rebond my hair.. Hopefully I can get rid of the Simba's mane asap.. Hopefully I can finish Harry Potter Book 7 tml while doing my hair.. Woo.. Long day.. Good night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: