Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thanks Everyone~!

You'd probably guessed what this entry is about.. Yup.. How I celebrated my birthday.. Let's all go to sleep.. Yawn! I'll try to keep it short and simple k?

Ticketing- Learnt new stuff that was quite difficult.. Pray I won't fail the test.. Headed to Design for lunch.. Sandy and Shaun gave me presents on the way.. Box of Chocolate & a G2000 jacket.. Thanks guys! Ate the Nasi Padang.. Beilin came early with a Tiramisu cake to celebrate with the rest of the grp.. haha.. didn't realised they planned this.. blowed the candle too hard and the choco powder flew off.. haha.. Oops.. Face almost got pushed into the cake by Beilin while taking out the chococalate piece.. haha.. and they sang me 2 birthday songs- Emo & Loud.. Thanks 307! rushed to Dest class where i fell asleep again as usual.. haha.. =p Proj discussion after that at the library.. OB discussion was erm.. funny.. "Today abit short" haha.. Took some pics and videos.. waiting for them to send me..
















Home after that and met my sister's Japanese School Exchange friend, Anri, for the first time.. had to communicate with her with my pathetic broken Japanese.. Thank God for my grandma.. Anri's crazy over swimming and gyoza.. haha.. took pics at home then brought her to Safra for dinner at Sakura.. she ate quite little.. probably not used to the food.. Headed to Raffles Place to meet Junwei, Yixia, Bernice, Geswin, Weiting & Wayne for dinner at Coffee Club.. Got a Mario & Mushroom from JW, WT, W and Ms Goh.. Thanks! only drank a Iced Mango Tango cos i was too full while the rest of them ordered so much.. haha.. i broke a glass while playing with Mario.. oops.. Headed to Esplanade for some slacking and filmed a short Mario & Mushroom skit which i edited and posted on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVZmOBCI25Q .. Home after that and end of Birthday! Thanks to everybody who made this day so special for me~!










Exam Timetable is out! Another 7-9pm paper.. Gosh.. But its only 2 papers.. Yay! Meaning I have 13 days of holidays before SIP commences.. Which also means I may not be going on long leave from GV as planned earlier liaoz.. Yan Wan's hair looks like a lion's mane.. Now that birthday angbao $ is in the bank.. It's time to withdraw and head to the salon for rebonding.. haha.. mayb on Sunday morning.. hehe.. Okie.. My eyes are closing.. Will talk about Tues tml.. Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: