Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cathay AMK Hub~!

Thursday.. 2 Driving lessons + Final Theory Trial Test.. Proj meeting cancelled cos of my trial test and cos Qiu Tin's got Mcdonald's Training.. sorry guys! haha.. failed my 2 lessons.. the instructors would not let me pass the subject on Directional Change and Reversing.. they said i had no speed control.. shucks.. wasted my $$ on the 2 lessons liao and i still have to book extra lessons to cover for it.. blehz.. but the good news is i PASSED my FTTT and i managed to sign up for a FTT on 14 July.. when the website oni stated there were slots in August.. Yay! Back to GC.. Host and super short shift- 6pm to 1030pm.. + Free dinner from the Group Booking Buffet.. haha.. not that busy actually mayb cos its a Thursday.. went home feeling tired but lucky my mum fetched me from the MRT station.. saved me 20 mins.. haha..

Woke up on Fri and went for Driving lessons again.. managed to pass my directional change like finally so learnt Right turns and U-turns.. and i got my fave instructor again.. he was so shock to see that i failed the directional change twice.. if oni he was the one who taught me.. haha.. went to AMK Hub for lunch at Subway then headed to work.. Box today.. crowd today still ok.. not too many complaints and the q allowed us breaks in between also.. went up to GC to help clear cinema then came down close counter.. missing one credit card slip.. haha.. but nv down $$.. yay! cabbed home with Syamir and James.. then talked about driving with Syamir all the way home.. haha.. reach home, slept immediately..

Cathay AMK Hub has finally opened today! hope they pull all the movie goers there and leave Vivo alone.. haha.. then we dun have to pop so much popcorn.. the seats look comfy.. any seats are way better than Vivo's seats.. mayb after my driving or something then just go over and watch movie there.. haha..

And I've finally gotten back my old number!! so people, you can contact me as normal liaoz.. =D okie bye bye.. gotta go play guitar liaoz.. Lots of pics below..



Black & White TVB~!



The Drive of Life~! 60 Episodes~! Look at the cast!! *Screams*



Charmaine Sheh, Jessica Hsuan and Raymond~!


He's so cute~! But who's that penguin?


*Scream* He's just so perfect..

The Green Grass of Home~!

No comments: