Wednesday, June 13, 2007

$ $ $~!

2 driving lessons today.. Saw Shaun again.. haha.. and he's taking his last practical lesson and after just relax until his test in August.. while I still have like 10 more manual lessons, 1 automatic lesson, Final Theory Trial Test, Final Theory Test.. sounds very little but takes months to complete.. wished i had taken my FTT earlier..

got my fave instructor for both lessons today.. went for FTTT after that and failed it.. 41/50.. went to sign up for another one immediately.. fail again.. 40/50.. wasted $10.50.. and I can't take my FTT without passing my FTTT.. and i can't sign up for practical test if i havent passed FTT.. shucks.. signed up for my automatic lesson.. paid $70.35.. so ex.. frens tell me to treat it like driving a go- kart.. haha..

long day tml.. Driving lesson from 835am to 121opm.. have to rush back to TP for group meeting at 130pm then leave at 3pm for work.. then next morning got driving lesson.. but nvm.. i'm going back to GC tml~! yay! i'm quite excited actually.. haha.. can start earning the extra $5 liaoz.. did a survey today at the MRT station.. Ques: Do you believe money is evil? 3 years ago, i used to think it wasn't, now i do.. haha..


No comments: