Sunday, June 17, 2007

1st Year in GV~!

I arrived at work today at 8am thinking that I had to do opening at 8am.. diaoz.. when my original time was 930am.. -_-' then on the way up to GC, Darren and Jin Ying told me that my name is in CB schedule too.. CB- 8am- 445pm.. GC- 930am- 630pm.. hmm.. so am i supposed to split myself in two? gosh.. but in the end, GC needed me more..

Crowd was like awfully crazy.. I think during session time, i was practically not at my host lah.. becos there were call buttons going off the hook (3 in one cinema) and the bar & kitchen piling up with drinks and food.. and got this obnoxious patron that commented to Wayne that there was not enuff toilet paper in the restroom so i went to take a look.. Just for everyone's info, i just changed all the toilet rolls to new ones before the session ok? and then i went to take a look, bloody hell.. none of the toilet rolls were empty lah!!! they were all 3/4 full lah.. what the hell was that patron's prob sia? is her butt so big that she needs a full toilet roll? gosh..

felt so glad when Fat Fat arrived to take over my workload.. we exchanged our left shoes for fun and hobbled all over GC with our mismatched shoes.. haha.. 630pm finally came and left for home with Yixia and Junwei.. and sorry to Yixia, Bernice and Weiting, i dun think i can make it on Wednesday night liaoz.. i forgot i got guitar lesson at night.. =( so very sorry..

Just for the record.. Today, 17/6/0,7, actually marks my 1st year in GV officially.. 3 months in TM and 9 months in Vivo.. still can rmb my first day at GVTM.. first managers i met was Kristin and Jennifer, my first station: Box, my first trainer: Liting and the first manager to close my first counter is my Amber Ah Ma.. haha.. and i down $69 on that day.. well, first year gone.. will the second one come? haha.. no one will ever know.. haha..

oh btw, Congrats Ah Ma~! today finally getting married liaoz.. from today onwards, i will call u Mrs Pang.. and u will call me Ms Phang.. muahaha.. Wish you Zao Shen Gui Zi and Bai Tou Dao Lao.. ;D

No comments: