Friday, May 25, 2007

Sticky Situation~!

Oh shit.. Thats all i gotta say.. I've gotten myself in a super sticky situation.. How to get out? Anybody got stick to pull me out? haha..

Went for an interview at Meritus Mandarin just now.. Had a super hard time trying to find the employee entrance.. its somewhere btw cineleisure and the UOB bank.. filled in an application form and then the interview started.. the intervieweri likes to see the Phishy personality test and judge us by that cos she believes in it.. haha.. I was accepted for Back Office either in Reservations or Telephone services.. however, told her that I will reply only on Monday after that somebody has gotten back to me about my OSIP..

so the sitcky situation is, I have an OSIP which is in pending and if i've passed, it doesnt mean that I've been accepted by the hotel, it only means that I've been accepted for an interview with the hotel and if i fail this interview, I will have to start all over sourcing for local places again.. However, if i decide to accept Meritus's offer, i would have to find a way to tell Aloy Lee that cos i'm not supposed to apply for local SIP while applying for OSIP also.. to make situations even worse, I have an interview with an events company on Tuesday and I dun think I can reject it cos the person has already moved it from Monday to Tuesday just to complement my timetable.. Aiyo.. how lehz how lehz?

On lighter notes, many thanks to Sandy and Wei Lun who gave me tips about the Meritus person if not i think i'll just fail the interview.. haha. and Sandy decided to accept Meritus too~! haha.. the interviewer also put her in back office.. In addition, i have a new addition to my family again.. haha.. his name is Kotaro or 小太郎 and he's a mouse the size of your baby finger.. ya.. pics next time cos i'm too messed up about the SIP thing now..

No comments: