Sunday, May 27, 2007

Blind Patrons~!

It's back to work for me after a 2 week hiatus.. Candybar opening.. Reached at 7am when supposed to start at 8am but door not open.. Lucky Chris came early and called Justin to open the door for us.. Started preparing stuff already.. made like 3 pots of cheese at one go.. opening was smooth.. no one MC until Ms Goh told me to go open Box counter and float CB..

Excuse me, dear patrons? Can you all please look at ur redemption coupon before asking me stupid questions? Examples:

Coupon: $2 OFF REGULAR TICKET PRICE From 1 Aug- 30 Sept onwards..
Patron: Sorry ah, I just bought my ticket from you just now, can I use this discount now then u refund me my money?
Me: *Sianz* Learn to read please..

Coupon: FREE 16 Oz COKE with purchase of a regular or large popcorn..
Patron: *Buys nothing* Er.. Can I have my free coke pls? Or Er.. Can change to Ice Lemon Tea?
Me: *Sianz* Learn to read please..

Coupon: 1 80 Oz SWEET POPCORN AND 1 22 Oz COKE
Patron: Can I have salted instead? Is the popcorn fresh? Can change to ILT? Can I have carrier?
Me: *Sianz* Learn to read please.. And yes, the popcorn is fresh, it was freshly packed.. Sorry cannot change to other drinks..
Patron: Why? Just pump from another side oni mah.. very hard mehz?
Me: *Stares blankly*

ooh.. and there is a redemption of MIXED popcorn for monday.. i wonder how they are going to pack mixed popcorn sia.. whichever corporate sales person took this order will be sneezing like mad i betcha.. haha..

Driving lesson today.. Covered 2 lessons today.. Yay! met my grandma and sister at tampines then we went to eat Sakae Sushi and watch Blades of Glory.. super funny show.. laugh from start to end.. although i felt that it should have been rated NC16 lehz.. haha.. oh yeah.. and i emailed Aloy Lee the truth about me applying for OSIP and SIP at the same time liaoz.. guess he'll reply me tml with a scolding bahz.. but yeah felt better now being honest.. haha.. would i get expel for violating internship rules? dunno.. anyway, meeting Sin Hwee tml for dinner and hopefully we can catch Pirates.. Have that interview on Tues with HYDL.. anyway, can i just ask any of you something? How do i get to Neil Road? I know its somewhere along Outram Park MRT but i seriously dunno how to go to the interview place.. die le lah.. haha..

No comments: