Monday, May 28, 2007

I've been accepted~!

I'm in a super high mood now after watch POTC 3.. Should talk about alot random things today.. haha..

Ticketing in the morning.. Checked my TP email the moment i turned on the computer.. Aloy Lee replied my email.. the first words i saw was "No Worries At All".. heaved a sigh of relief..

Hi Yan Wan,

No worries at all, since you have been selected for Meritus Mandarin, it is better for you to stay with them. Oriental Mandarin Sanya had not got back to me yet, and I think the situation is not very good.

It is better for you to take up Meritus offer.

Cheers,
Aloysius Lee


Gave a loud Yes! and went out to call Meritus.. haha.. and after that Sandy told me that she got into the same hotel same department as me.. Reservations.. haha.. cool.. but that girl wants to try Conrad tml for her Front Office.. Good Luck~! To add on the happy news, I got 42.5/50 for my ticketing test!! yay! Did like almost 7 different PNR today for class.. gosh.. haha..

lunch with Cherie, Ayuni, Qiu Tin and Sarah at Biz Park.. talked about SIP again and we calculated the pay for Gloria Hotel.. $110 for one month.. 6 days work week= 24 days per month.. 9 hours per day.. 1 hour= $0.50.. wah.. thats like super sad lah.. haha.. interns at Gloria are oni paid $0.50 per hour.. what can u buy in SG with $0.50? 1/4 of a cheesy hotdog? 1 Mcdonalds Ice Cream? Half an Old Chang Kee curry puff? sheez.. haha.. thats like sad.. went for Dest lec.. learnt nth.. haha.. proj meeting after that.. so glad to know that we've finished OB and Dest.. Chelsia said that her fren in another class has already completed the entire Dest proj.. scary.. haha..

Pirates at 640pm.. Sin Hwee bought tix.. 3 hours show $7.. haha.. so worth it.. supposedly to meet her at 615pm lah.. in the end that girl oni reached at 647pm.. haha.. bought a large ILT while waiting and chatted with Lynn.. haha.. supper on Wed.. cool.. and she waited to see how tall Sin Hwee really is.. haha.. rushed to the cinema and the show began.. i tell u if it weren't for the Chinese Subtitles, i would have been like so lost lah.. i didnt understand pirate talk and the words were so unclear.. haha.. and there were so many question marks in my brain while watching the show also lah.. haha.. but overall, the effects were so lifelike, the ending was mix sad and funny, Johnny Depp is a superb actor, Orlando Bloom is still Prince Charming, Keira Knightley is gorgeous, the monkey is cute, the octopus guy still looks ugly and Chow Yun Fat's "Welcome to Singapore".. haha.. i can swear the whole cinema was bursting into laughter whenever the word Singapore is spoken.. muahaha..

Holiday Plans are out.. here it is.. 7 Jun- Proj Meeting 11am, 11 Jun- 2 Driving lessons and proj meeting at 130pm, 13 Jun- 2 Driving Lessons, 14 Jun- 2 driving lessons and proj meeting at 130pm, 15 Jun- 2 Driving Lessons, 18 Jun- 2 Driving Lessons and proj meeting, 19 Jun- 2 Driving Lessons, 20 Jun- Driving Lessons, 21 Jun- Proj meeting.. Other than that should be sleeping bahz.. haha.. and i planned liao, by 20 Jun, i would have completed my 25th driving lesson and that means i should be able to finish the whole driving syllabus.. wanna take my FTT but then there's oni slots in July.. gosh.. haha.. and now that I'm gonna be in Singapore for the 5 months mean i dun have to wait until next year to take my driving test!! yay!!! haha..

Changed my signing of contract with Meritus from tml to Wed at like 8am so that can go tgt with Sandy.. easier for the training manager to brief us also.. and I rejected the interview with HYDL just now.. felt so apologetic cos i was supposed to meet with the Director of the company lah and he had specially moved the schedule here and there just to fit my timetable and now I'm telling them that I'm not going.. but in the end, guess what they replied me? so touched lah.. they still wished me the best.. awww...

Dear Yan Wan,

Noted, we wish you all the best in your future undertakings.

Regards
Jesline
HYDL Inc Pte Ltd

No comments: