Sunday, February 25, 2007

Positivity~!

Ok.. i really shouldnt be blogging or even using the laptop now.. I'm supposed to be hard at studying sia.. omg.. and i've gotta face reality.. i've got an Accounting paper tml in exactly 10 hours time and here i am.. I'm scared.. I'm not as confident as i used to be in Year 1.. Why izzit so? I'm scared..

Anyway, went to my Grandma's chalet on Saturday.. and we went to Escape.. Yup.. Me, my grandma, my grandaunt, my mum and my 2 younger sisters.. I was supposed to be studying but my mum needed a tour guide around so bo pian.. I swear there's really nth to do at "Singapore's Largerst Themepark" lah.. we went in at 11am and leftat 2pm and by then we had finished all the major rides there and i didnt even bother to return back after lunch.. haha.. I mean if i compare to the themeparks that i went to in Japan and Australia.. I think Singapore should just close down Escape.. haha.. and there were these 3 boys in one of the attractions called The Haunted or something.. its like a walkthru haunted house and right at the end there were 3 boys waiting at the exit and they suddenly pop out from nowhere and scared my mum until she fell on my sis.. i mean they were not supposed to be there lor.. pranksters.. haiz..

after that went back to the chalet room and slept for like 2 hours before going to find my sisters in the LAN shop.. but before that i went to Subway to get myself a sandwich first.. ooh.. i swear that Downtown East's Subway is one of the best.. Its clean and there is practically nobody and since there was nobody u could practically get personalized service from the staff there.. the McCafe was good too when i went to get a Cappucino for my mum.. had a BBQ at night with my brother's friends and some relatives.. and just got so bored that my dad brought me and my sisters to have B&J ice cream.. haha..

didnt want to wake up on a Sunday morning to study but bo pian.. Sianz.. got more Accnt into my head but still worried.. and abit of lodging too.. omg.. cant wait for all these to be over man.. 4 days more! to end of Year 2.. hopefully.. seem to be using this word alot these few days.. and my dear Xiaomei, pls do not listen to what that Junwei is blabbering about.. haha.. It's not true! I swear on my life.. and i hate working on Sundays.. haha.. and Mr Ng, paiseh lah.. me dun dare spread liaoz.. U Da Ren got Da Liang forgive me k? haha..

okie.. gonna sleep liaoz.. the Big Day officially starts tml! my lucky numbers are 19, 20, 475, 9 and 609.. why lehz? continue guessing bahz.. haha..

No comments: