Friday, February 23, 2007

In my utter state of boredom..

What do you do when you are alone at home, bored stiff, hate studying and cannot go out? Hmm.. I stone and thats what I do best.. OMG~! I can't wait to get out of this self- confined prison.. not really self lah.. i'm being bounded by exams and its not making me happy.. Really really not happy but what to do.. Haiz..

I can't get Accounting, MICE, FBO, FM and Lodging into my brain.. Its like they are stuck on the outer surface of my brain if I even have one.. haha.. or mayb its just mouldy.. Oh.. and by the way, I got a B for my FM coursework grade and a C+ for my Lodging.. not really complaining about it since i practically screwed my FM Field Assignment and OPERA up.. so yeah.. i'm pleased.. haha.. just hope that it's gonna help me for my overall grade since my examination's probably going to be awfully bad.. haha..

went to Tampines Mall's Ding Tai Feng for lunch with my grandma, mum and sis yesterday and dunno how come in the end it became my treat.. Diaoz.. $62.55.. crap.. but yeah i was still financially able to afford it.. so no complaints for me and yesterday was the first time I signed my bill to my new POSB Orange Debit Card and the receipt came out with my name on it.. haha.. if u saw me on the spot i think u'll probably think what a country bumpkin i am getting so excited over such a small issue about signing my first credit card statement.. haha.. my mum was asking me whether she needed to take a picture of that moment there and then and whether i wanted to frame up my first credit card receipt.. haha.. i prob wun be framing it up.. mayb just keep it with me forever only lah.. haha.. Speaking of Ding Tai Feng, I realised that everytime i go there for a meal, I would always be half full before eating there.. Been to DTF 3 times liaoz.. 1st time was in Taiwan the original DTF.. but we went there for a super duper early lunch.. after a BUFFET breakfast at the hotel, my dad brought me and my mum shopping and after 30 mins he told us to go for lunch at DTF and in the end i was too full to finish my Xiao Long Bao.. haha.. 2nd time was my dad again.. I brought my 2 youngest sisters to watch Cars and after the show my dad met us and brought us to eat DTF immediately after a full session of popcorn, nachos and hotdog and soft drinks.. diaoz.. and again i wasnt able to finish it.. yesterday was my 3rd time.. haha..

ok.. so in my utter state of boredom, took out my laptop and started surfing the Net.. Ashley Tisdale's released her own personal album~! haha.. so glad for her.. gonna buy her CD.. like her alot after High School Musical and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.. and not to mention she has a good voice and my siblings all like her alot.. woopeedoo~! haha.. then my best TVB buddy, Michelle and I started chatting on msn again.. haha.. its been a long time since we chatted and gone crazy over TVB dramas and she introduced me to a website that is almost the same as youtube and i think its even better cos they upload dramas in whole episodes and not like "Angel Lover Episode 1 Part 1 of 7" those type in youtube.. haha.. its gonna be my next fave webby after my exams sia.. haha..

ok.. shoud stop here liaoz cos i think i'm talking mostly crap out of boredom.. sigh.. New blog song, 发现真爱 by 183 Club from the drama 天使情人 starring 明道.. Enjoy ppl~! haha.. and pics of some of the TVB stars and their CNY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Raymond Lam~!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kevin Cheng and Charmaine Sheh~!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bosco Wong, Natalie Tong and Kenneth Ma~!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ashley Tisdale's new album- Headstrong~!

No comments: