Friday, July 17, 2009

Horseriding Jackson Hole!

Hello all!

Papa. Mama. Ni Zhen. Start your packing!
Didi. Jing Wen. Shi Jing. Get your party stuff out! =D

Anyhoo, horseriding was the first activity on our itinerary in Jackson Hole. I've ridden twice through forests but never up and above the mountains. Pristine views I might say.

Ms. Lau with her ever farting horse, Bob. Either he has a very effective digestive system or they fed him a bad Taco from Taco Bell the night before.

Meet my ever hungry horse, Niner. Seriously, I didn't see the other horses grazing as much as he did. He must have missed out on the Taco Bell treat the night before.

Snow-capped. Our guide, Mark said a lady once asked him if the locals put white foamy stuff on the mountains during the summer just to give off that effect. -.-'




Going up. Poor horsies. The slopes were so steep.

And this is the town of Jackson! My first ever time looking at it from so high up.

Jing Wen liked this picture.


See a little pop up figure in the centre of the picture? It's called the Sleeping Indian. Mark said a lady once asked him how long it took to construct the formation. -.-' I betcha it was the same lady.

Me likey this picture. Mountains and wildflowers.

Pretty pretty.

We went down through a forest trek as well but no pictures there. And we saw a marmot too!

I did not take this picture. It was an image from Google taken at the Hohe Tauern National Park.

After horseriding, it was lunch at the Teton Steakhouse and then back home for me to sleep. I'm a bad host/ tour guide. =p

Bye!

No comments: