Saturday, May 2, 2009

Birmingham Day 5 + Ghost Town!

Hello all!

I want to sleep but have to wait till my soup finishes boiling first. So in the meantime, here's blogging Day 5 of Birmingham!

Day 5- 14 April 2009

Had breakfast at Krispy Kreme. Hadn't had it in a long time. The whipped cream on my hot chocolate was like a tower which collapsed anyhoo. Haha. I even brought the hat home and it's not sitting on top my lamp shade. =)

We had lots of plans today including visiting Cadbury World or visiting Shakespere's hometown but because it was the Easter Holidays, tickets everywhere were sold out! =( So in the end, we ended up in Bichester Village which is the outlet shopping village of Birmingham. Sale everywhere!

And the biggest culprit that made me spend about £60 was Polo Ralph Lauren! Bought a blouse and a polo T. But I'm happy anyhoo. =)

Took a break at Pret A Manger which is like the Coffeebean of the UK. I ate so many sandwiches in the UK that I'm now living off bread for at least a month.

And of cos, the very important phone booths when one visits the UK. Oh, and Puma sold me a sports backpack for just £22.50. How could I resist? It's in cute baby purple. =)

Dinner at this themed restaurant called Old Orleans.

Food was delicious but probably just in too small portions.

Ok, that's the end of Birmingham Day 5. And today, I had a little time before work so took a few pictures of Teton Village. Compare them with the pictures from the winter season.

No more snow on the base of the mountain! Isn't it just too pretty? I'm going phototaking either on Sunday or Monday. Can't wait! The scenery is gorgeous now. And while driving home these past 2 days, there were a herd of elk just 5 metres away from me. Bliss. Now I wanna see a bear cub and probably it's Mummy too.

Ghost Town. Seriously.

Ok, I think the soup's done. Good Night!

No comments: