Saturday, January 31, 2009

How Do I Breathe- Mario

Hello all!

I vomitted my dinner out yesterday at work.. Probably because I can't get used to the food.. It's like French Fries, fried chicken, fried fish, fried everything, hamburgers, pizza etc. Try eating these for 2 weeks straight and you'll get sick too.. Haha.. I need rice.. But I'm going to move into my own apartment in May and that means I can finally cook proper food! Goodbye microwave dinners!

In other words, Sarah tagged me in this note on Facebook and instead of doing it there, I'll do it here so everybody who reads my blog can do as well.. =)

a. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
d. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?

Can I Have This Dance- High School Musical 3

2) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?

你是我的幸福吗- 伊能静

3) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

你管我- 芮恩

4) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

两个人的风景- 郭品超

5) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

More Than Words- Westlife

6) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

Light On- David Cook

7) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?

When You Say Nothing At All- Ronan Keating

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

蓝眼睛- 张韶涵 & 苏打绿

9) WHAT IS 2+2?

How To Save A Life- The Fray

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

Love Me- Colin Raye

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Glad- Tyler Hilton

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

甜蜜約定- 183 Club

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

自己保重- 林峯

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

淘汰郎- 罗志祥

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

Could It Be- Christy Carlson Romano

16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

无条件为你- 梁静茹

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

Circle of Life- The Lion King

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?

He Lives In You- The Lion King 2

19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

新歌试唱- 张栋梁

20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?

Para Para Sakura- 郭富城

21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?

Merry Go Round- Yui

22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?

说你爱我- S.H.E

23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

Everyday- High School Musical 2

24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?

我不后悔- 林志颖

25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?

Don't Miss You- Amy Pearson

26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?

愛情漫遊- 5566

27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?

Find Me- Yui

28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

新不了情- 万芳

29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?

原点- 蔡健雅 & 孙燕姿

30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?

How Do I Breathe- Mario

Conclusion: I totally LOL-ed at numbers 3, 4, 5 and 17.. And I realised that I have the same answer to number 16 as Sarah which is totally freaky.. Haha.. And I will die on a Merry Go Round.. Right.. Scary.. Haha..

In other words, I was web surfing one day and came across a very interesting website- http://tw.sugoideas.com/ It has all the latest Taiwanese Dramas there so you guys might want to have a look.. Anyway, the following are either the newest Taiwanese dramas or the coming soon ones..

心星的淚光 or Starlit.. Starring Jerry Yan (言承旭) and Terri Kwan (關穎)..

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtGw7y57zQk&eurl=http://asianuniverse.net/forums/TW_M_Starlit__2_t123615.html

敗犬女王 or Defeated Queen.. Starring Cheryl Yang (楊謹華)and Ethan Ruan (阮經天)..

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjoKbhYegQI&eurl=http://asianuniverse.net/forums/TW_M_Defeated_Queen__2009_t124030.html

愛就宅一起 or Superstar Express.. Starring Rainie Yang (楊丞琳), George Hu (胡宇崴) and Jiro Wang (汪東城)..

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWzR7V9DBbY

終極三國 or K.O.3anguo.. Starring George Hu (胡宇崴)..
協奏曲 or The Concerto.. Starring Esther Liu (劉品言), Eddie Peng (彭于晏), Lee Wei (彭于晏) and Pace Wu (吳佩慈)..

華麗的挑戰 or Extravagant Challenge.. Starring Jerry Yan (言承旭) and Ariel Lin (林依晨)..

痞子英雄 or Black and White.. Starring Vic Zhou (周渝民) and Mark Zhao (趙又廷)..

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwK9q0ysDhM

Conclusion: I dunno about the release dates for the last two but I think I'll be watching all the others except the K.O.3anguo.. Looks weird.. Haha.. I've watched 1 episode of Defeated Queen and it's really nice! =)

Ok, it's 140am now.. Time for bed.. Last day of work for this week tomorrow.. Or probably not because I may have to go back on Sunday to work Operator or what we call PBX.. Haha.. Dunno.. Anyway, everybody's working like 4 days a week only because occupancy is low.. So if I don't get called back on Sunday, I have 3 continuous OFF days on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday followed by another OFF on Friday.. What in world am I going to do with all this free time? Haha.. Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the downgrade issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=limewire pro 4.15.01 beta ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg