Thursday, January 1, 2009

Averlyn rates my hand 4 stars!

Hello all!

Met up with Amber and her baby on Tuesday for lunch at Vivocity.. So we ordered our food and had to take turns to eat as we had to take turns to entertain the baby.. She had corn soup and sandwich.. Lucky baby.. Haha..

Averlyn rates my hand 4 stars! Eeew saliva.. More photos in Amber's camera.. Gave her a birthday + Christmas present which was a pair of Nike Baby Shoes bought from Perth.. But it is too big for her just yet.. Ah Ma, please take a picture of it k? I forgot..

Went shopping for baby clothes at Mothercare at Harbourfront.. I think we spent almost 45 mins in that shop.. Amber went to choose the clothes while I entertained Averlyn with whatever toys that were present in the shop.. Haha.. She seemed pretty amused by something that is meant for a 3 year old.. Sent both of them home after that..

No comments: