Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Mooncake Festival!

Hello all!

I've been facing my ITM assignment since 10am this morning and I'm pretty bored with it at this moment.. Haha..

Went steamboat again last night.. Hehe.. My extra bus ticket spoiled as well.. Shucks man..

And this was the place..

The Mala soup was good.. Lotsa flavour.. And it made me poo twice today and had super much much gas in my stomach.. Haha.. Good detoxination..

Before you start thinking that we were crazy to have two pots, lemme just mention that there were 4 other people missing from this picture including Ingrid, Yohana, Jia and Jia's friend, Isabel..

The pot looks super mega in this picture.. Haha.. Camera effect..

We were afraid to get penalised for wasting food so we stuffed ourselves like crazy.. Haha..

Dunno what I doing.. Haha..

And when we left the restaurant, snapped a picture of this limo on big wheels.. Not my first time seeing this kind of vehicle le, Adelaide has many of them..

Ok.. I want to go poo poo again now.. Happy Mooncake Festival! I want to play lanterns.. =(

No comments: