Monday, September 15, 2008

Disney DVDs!

Hello all!

It's officially crazy weather! Wind blowing like a mini- typhoon and rain pouring down so heavily every hour or so.. Where's the warm welcoming of spring eh?

On happier notes, it's finally here! Got a surprise when there was a note in my mailbox stating I have a parcel.. It was my DVDs that I've ordered on Amazon.. Surprised because the email said the delivery date was Oct 2.. Haha..

My 3 darlings! Hannah Montana- Best of Both Worlds Concert in 3D! Camp Rock! The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning!

Went to find Darren for some prior rehearsing this afternoon.. Completed part of my ITM assignment.. Head spinning like crazy now.. Have to wake up tml at 630am for something important.. I'll tell you all what is later on.. Good luck to me!

My sister had this nice personal msg on her MSN:

The tears in your eyes tells your lies.

No comments: