Thursday, March 13, 2008

Boring Carpark!

Hello!

Sorry I haven't been updating.. I'm rather bored now actually.. Haha..

Well, it has been just 4 days of work work work and rain rain rain.. Completely bored by the lack of crowd and customers.. And I was totally pissed by the unreasonableness of one of my colleagues at work the other day.. However, on the other hand, the others are still fine..

The company decided to cater lunch and dinner for us which is totally appreciated.. Haha.. Even if the food is cold by the time it arrives, it's still not bad and best of all, it's free.. Hehe..

Anyway, I think I have written on my face, "I love carpark!".. You know why? Becos I've already been at the carpark counter for the past 3 days.. It's the most isolated counter and absolutely boring..

Jamie changed my shift to PM.. We're closing counters at 7pm tonight because we are overbooked on all the capsules.. Haha.. Sure gonna get scolding from the guests tonight..

Anyway, TVB shows are the bomb!


No comments: