Saturday, March 15, 2008

Angmohs are kiasu..

Hello! I'm back again..

Anyway, after Thursday at work, I realised that Singaporeans are not the only kiasu ppl, angmohs are too.. The way they were squeezing us and thru the barrier entrance was so hmm.. Like they were afraid the Singapore Flyer would fly away or something.. Well, the good thing was they had so much buffet leftover so we made friends with the chef who allowed us to eat them.. The lasagne was so good sia..

Next, went to meet Cherie, Wei Lun, Ayuni and Bei Lin at Vivo on Friday.. I got all of them to accompany me on my errands.. Headed to Harbourfront 1st to get my ANIMAL slippers.. Then to Vivo to return my book.. Wanted to catch a movie but the queue was long long long.. Therefore, we decided to slack at Gloria Jean's.. Moved on to Daiso for some quick shopping and off to meet Sarah at Clarke Quay..

Started pouring not long after we reached.. Couldn't find Fisherman's Wharf along Clarke Quay but found it along some old shophouses.. The food was quite cheap and the portion was so huge.. Ordered a few side dishes.. The shop had minimum deco, the cashier uses a calculator and her cashering till is a pouch bag.. But the food was good.. Haha.. Headed home after that cos we were all quite tired.. But it was a lovely outing.. Will post up pics after I've gotten them.. =)

No comments: