Sunday, January 13, 2008

Waiting and Dreaming..

The desire to work in Disneyland is strongly burning inside of me again.. The place is like ecstasy I tell you.. Seriously addicted.. Haha.. I could work whole day shifts I tell you.. The mornings would be spent walking about the grounds seeing the happy faces on people and the nights would be spent in anticipation for the Fireworks Parade.. Ooh.. What a wonderful place to be!


Okie.. Back to reality.. It'll be at least a few more years before I'm even able to reach that dream.. =) I'll be waiting and dreaming..

Amber's Baby Averlyn's 1 Month Baby Shower today.. Had such a time choosing the present.. Haha.. I'm clueless to what babies need lah.. Hope you like the present Ah Ma.. =D Meeting time with Edwin, Yanqi and Vik was supposed to be at 330pm.. The earliest arrived at 4pm and the latest at 5pm.. Haha.. I love the glutinous rice lah.. Had 2 servings.. Haha.. And the 220 pieces of cupcakes! Wen An had 5 pieces lah.. I had 2 cos they were too pretty to eat and the glutinous rice was acting up.. Haha.. Carried the little baby and took pictures.. Waiting for Wayne and Amber to send them now.. And I didn't spot Averlyn's name inthe cupcakes lah.. I thot they were just random alphabets.. Haha..


I chiong-ed my portfolio and project today.. Brain dead now.. Working tml again.. Left like 11 days? Whoo-pee!

No comments: