Saturday, January 12, 2008

T3!






I went to T3 for lunch today.. It looks more like a shopping centre than an airport lah.. There's no electricity for the lights because everything's natural lighting.. I thot that was rather clever however my father said it was dumb because that means that they would have to spend extra energy on the air cons cooling the glass covered T3.. Hmm.. Makes sense too.. Haha..


And I drove the car to many places too! First back to Hai Sing to pick up my sister and got laughed at by one uncle because I couldn't park the car.. =P Then drove to the airport and parked at the Brand New T3 carpark and back home again.. My second sister was sick so I drove her to the clinic and back home again..


Bo liao post.. Haha.. I know.. BB Bash tml.. Wow whee!

No comments: