Saturday, September 29, 2007

Working on Sunday is boring..

Another off day wasted.. Went back to Tampines.. Blended into the sofa and started growing fungus.. Haha.. Decided it was too boring and did something even more boring-er, slept.. Haha.. Go all the way back to sleep..

The feeling of working on a Sunday sucks.. Esp when you know there's only be less than 5 ppl in the whole department and no S&M ppl to talk too when you get too bored.. Haha.. Heading to Wisma to repair my charger after work.. Maybe I'll get to see Lynn.. Anybody wanna tag along? Haha.. I'm awfully bored now.. Miss my steamboat soup.. I think it misses me too.. The Click Five rock.. Snoopy smells..

Good Night Moo- Putts~!

(Is this love or myth So tell me are you in for this There's so much than we can see)

No comments: