Friday, September 28, 2007

OPERA is not Easy..

I have officially no Recentlt Added songs in my Itunes.. Haha.. My hp charger has spoiled.. Hope its covered by warranty.. But the card's at Tampines.. Grr.. And I left my Ipod cable at Tampines too.. ARGH! Sucks having 2 homes.. Haha..

Pretty shocked by the MM pay.. Haha.. But not disappointed.. Saw Sylvia on the way to work and accidentedly told her there were only 2 TP interns thinking that she was asking about Reservations.. Haha.. But I think she's met either Jian Li or Wei Lun cos one of them told her we had 14.. Haha.. And I left my bands in the toilet cubicle and it's gone now.. Have to go Montip to get new ones.. The aircon at work was freezing today that I had to bring in my own sweater.. Sent like a billion faxes today with the Vietnam one that kept getting stuck in the machine..

Did a serious Boo Boo today.. Guest booked Grand Tower Premier Room and I gave them Grand Tower PRESIDENTIAL SUITE.. Oops! Lucky Haz was around to spot that out if not I'll be in deep shit.. Haha.. Long bookings scare the hell out of me.. Examples:

1) Book 60 days in advance to receive an Early Bird Free upgrde from South Tower Deluxe to Grand Tower Deluxe..

2) Stay on Fri, Sat and Sun mornings to receive free breakfast on Sat, Sun and Mon mornings..

3) Stay 4 nights, pay 3 nights.. Stay 8 nights, pay 6 nights..

4) Honeymooners get King Size bed, Flowers, Wine and Chocolates..

Not to mention we have the different breakfast packages to rmb, routing to do, Collect Voucher Alerts, Name of Sharer, Commisionable Rates, Rates of the rooms, Types of bookings etc.. So ppl, dun ever think that behind the scenes is ever an easy job k? We don't jus answer phones and key bookings or slack around the whole day k? It takes alot of brainpower and patience to know how to key all those stuff k? The OPERA learnt back in sch is Chicken Feet compared to the real LIVE version that we experienced..

So bored at home.. Going back to Tampines for a short while tml to get some stuff.. Working Sun morning, 9am to 5pm.. OFF tml.. Bored Bored Bored.. *Yawn*

Good Night Moo- Putts~!

No comments: