Saturday, September 8, 2007

To YQ~!

I will still support HSM despite all the news about Vanessa Anne Hudgens being in that nude photo shoot.. Tml's the premiere of HSM 2 and I can't wait! Plus alot of behind the scenes before that.. I'm gonna stay glued to my TV Screen.. Haha..

Went to St 21 to get my court shoes cos I didn't want my feet to decompose at work.. My mum told me to get leather but I told her my feet would decompose even faster.. Haha.. Then it was to Eastpoint for more shopping.. Had Mr. Bean ice cream before that.. Couldn't finish it though.. Haha..

Home for more Drama watching then it was for abit of nap.. Finished a book that I've been reading for weeks.. Then it was to meet Edwin, Willy & Xinyi for dinner at Bugis Steamboat again since Willy's heading into NS and it was sort of a farewell dinner for him.. Ate lots of prawns.. They wanted dessert at that shop but it was full so we headed to TCC instead.. Ordered a Mango Yogurt Drink since the whole world knows I don't drink coffee.. =D Chatted about some stuff that I've forgotten then it was Balik Kampung for us..

To YQ: I know it's going to be a hard and tiresome journey for you but you gotta press on.. It's not going to be easy leaving a place that you once had feelings for.. Yes, I may not be there now but believe me, you can still find me and chat whenever you need it.. People are going to be upset about you leaving but I'm sure that you know how to make the correct decision.. You don't have to care about those ppl that you find irritating or disturbing.. Be strong.. =D

Good Night Moo- Putts!

No comments: