Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sentosa Chalet + 307 Dinner~!

Just one more weekend to the DAY.. HSM 2 is premiering too! Whee! But I haven't bought my court shoes yet.. Haha.. My feet are going to decompose.. Maybe I'll be crippled from falling off the escalator first.. Haha.. I'm in a good mood today.. Whee!

Wednesday- Headed to HbFront to buy Cherie's cake from Swissbake.. All of them looked good, but I settled for Double Brownie Cheesecake.. Bought lunch for Xiaomei & Alverina.. Met the Orangs at the MRT station and we went Giant to shop for snacks, cup noodles and drinks.. To Sentosa after that to check in for the chalet.. Saw Uncle Simon again.. Haha.. It was a brilliantly sunny day.. Saw a couple of the Luge ppl outside Coffeebean; Dinz still rmb me.. Muahaha..

The chalet entrance is so inaccessible.. The front entrance is pratically a 15 mins walk from Underwater World thru a forest and the back entrance from the beach needs a card to be accessed and we have to climb 2 storeys to reach it.. Furthermore, the receptionist is rude.. I don't like ppl pointing at me and telling me, "Now I let you do this but next time cannot already".. I'm not your student ok?

The room on the 3rd level and it was tiny.. Imagine 11 ppl squeezing into a tiny room but it was cosy.. Haha.. Settled down, watched abit of TV and we split into 2 groups- Tanning Gang & Cycling Gang.. I of cos joined the Cycling Gang since I don't like tanning without water.. So to Koufu with Xianglin, Shaun, Sandy and Huiying for late lunch.. The Koufu ppl still gave me a discount even though my TAS card expire liaoz.. Haha..

Bought 2 Super Big Gulps for the Tanning Gang and my NETS card failed.. Scared the hell out of me thinking somebody must have robbed me of all my money in the bank and that I don't even have $6.. Rented our bikes and cycled along the beach.. We ignored the "No through road. Please do not enter" sign at Underwater World and continued cycling and almost crashed into the dead end.. Haha..


Back to meet the Tanning Gang for some Frisbee game and the pair that threw and caught the frisbee successfully were exempted from the forfeit.. Haha.. Huiying and Xuemin were the only pair that couldn't.. Haha.. Headed back to the room to shower and to get ready to leave to meet 307 at Vivo.. Everybody was going to be late so I just nua-ed in the chalet and watched some TV.. Waited for Sarah to finish work and we played a childish game hiding from the others.. Haha..

Nobody wanted to decide where to eat so we ended up outside Secret Recipe and while waiting for the waitress to prepare our table for us, I told them the reason why Secret Recipe is called Secret Recipe and everybody wanted to leave asap.. Haha.. Ayuni was feeling so guilty.. Finally decided on White Dog Cafe.. Pleasant and quiet environment.. We were afraid we would ruin the atmosphere in the restaurant and be thrown out.. Haha..

Shared a main course with Sarah since neither of us were really hungry.. Took some pics and finally caught up.. It was wondeful finally meeting all of them again.. We could still crap and talk like during school days.. They are definitely the reason why Year 3 had been so fun.. Haha.. Got teased again.. Couldn't believe they still could rmb about that MSN conversation eons ago.. Haha.. But the night's conversation were quite.. hmm.. R21? Haha..

To the rooftop on the pretext of taking pics but it was actually to give Cherie a birthday surprise.. Haha.. So, Sarah and Beilin went with her to Daiso while I headed back to GV to get the cake from the fridge.. Saw Ms Goh who wanted to kill me with the knife.. Haha.. Borrowed a lighter from Rashidah who thot I was smoking.. Err.. Back to the rooftop to set up the cake with Weilun and Ayuni.. Then just waited for the birthday girl to come out.. Sang her a birthday song and took pics.. Haha..


They went home and I went to catch the Express back only to realise that the card is one time entry only so another $3 gone.. Diaoz.. The bus driver driving the minibus around the beach offered to send me back to Costa Sands even though it was out of his route.. I'm so lucky.. Haha.. Some of them were playing mahjong on the ground while others just watched TV.. Played one round of mahjong and they wanted to go for nightwalk.. And we took lots of crazy pics which I find quite artistic esp the emo one.. Will post them up when I get them from Sandy.. Walked from our resort to TAS and back again.. The Merlion looks scary at night without lights..

Back to the room for another shower.. It was my 4th time that day.. And we all had cup noodles after that.. =D Decided to find myself a corner near the wadrobe and sleep since the 2 beds could nv hold 11 of us.. Haha.. Some of them were playing games again but I seriously could not keep up with their unlimited bounds of energy so it was good night and off to La La Land.. Haha.. Got woken up halfway as they wanted my poker cards and UNO.. Xianglin wanted to paint my nails while I was asleep.. Lucky I woke up in time.. Haha..

Left the chalet around 8+ and had to walk out the long way.. Everybody was sleepwalking the whole way then a very friendly van driver offered to drive us out to Vivo.. Lifesaver! Aren't we lucky? Haha.. The rest of them went to Mac for breakfast while Sandy and I left first since she had work and I needed to go home to move my stuff to my Great- Grandma's house.. The MRT back for empty so I could sleep all the way back.. =D

Asked my Grandma to wake me up at 12 but instead I woke up at 230.. Started packing my stuff.. Think I still had lots of stuff back at home but I could still bring them on Sunday.. So off to my new house for 5 months.. A brief intro of the place.. It's in Aljunied.. There's oni my Great Grandma and her maid there.. There are 2 dogs.. Lastly, there's no internet.. =( But I'm planning to psycho my Grand uncle to set one up.. Haha.. But there's a mahjong table so I can now have mahjong sessions.. The SCV's quite limited too but not like I have the time to watch it anyway.. Haha..

To Suntec for dinner with my family.. Wanted Country Manna but it was no longer there so we went to some hotpot restaurant instead that allows us to have 3 types of soup at one go.. =D Only the Mala was nice though.. Still prefer Chong Qin.. Haha.. I think I'm going to have that on Saturday again.. I love soup! Then we headed to Andersen's for dessert.. But I still like Ben's & Jerry's.. Strawberry Cheesecake! =D

Chilli Crab Session on 31.8.07..


Okie.. I think I've done enuff talking.. Long entry liaoz.. Haha.. Tml's going to be a Finish- Everything-Before-Entering Day.. Maybe I'll go watch No Reservations.. Anybody wanna tag along? Haha.. Anyway, I wrote a story.. It was supposed to be the 'entry pass' into the chalet.. You can d/l it from here- http://www.savefile.com/files/1034969

Good Night Moo- Putts!

(You can't stop the rhythm of two hearts in love~)

No comments: